Why become a Member of AgeWise Colorado?
Age Wise adds value to each marketing dollar-improving leads and conversions – and we help our members measure it. Our work will reduce the strain on those employees who are in the “sandwich generation” (with kids at home and also aging parents in need of help) of any organization in more quickly finding the help they need for their aging parents – reducing the worry and returning lost productivity to their employer and of course we’ll want employers to know about Age Wise.
- We will build Decision Support Systems – not just lists – to help families really drill down to find the resources they need when they need them.
- Our website provides a variety of tools and useful information
- We provide a combined On-line calendar of useful events as provided by our members
- Working with our members, we promote smarter aging.
- Be the connecting point for aging adult product and service organizations of all kinds to both expand and refine their target audience to provide better and more timely services while strengthening their offerings.
- Each member organization will receive a basic Age Wise Stamp of approval—and will earn higher approval ratings with positive consumer feedback.
- As a non-profit, our focus is on helping the consumer make their best decisions about the products and services they need to age well and prosper; we accept members who respect that focus.
Who are the People behind AgeWise Colorado?
- Bob Brocker, AWC Executive Director: Retired businessman and long-time Volunteer and Board Member of two non-profits: A Little Help, Colorado Senior Lobby
- Paul Freeman, recently retired CFO of Home Advisor
- Dr. Eric Chess, JD, MD, Faculty Member University of Denver
- Karin Hall, Business Owner, Volunteer: Colorado Senior Lobby, Denver Senior Coalition
- Pat Kelly, Business Owner (Routinify), Former Telecomm Executive
- Jill Tigner, Meeting and Event Planner, Volunteer
- Ed Shackelford, Realtor, Volunteer and Board Member–Colorado Senior Lobby
- Connie Ward, United Health Medical Solutions, Former Telecomm Executive, Volunteer: Colorado Senior Lobby and other organizations
You too could be on this list; it is evolving. We seek people with varied experience and look forward to talking. Of particular interest are people with these experiences/backgrounds – Marketing, Business Development, Startup, Computer Science, Researcher, Product Development, and Fund-raising.