Answers for Senior Care consults, educates and helps families make informed decisions with our knowledge and expertise in the following areas:
Housing & Placement Referral
- Independent Living/Retirement Communities including continuum of care
- Assisted Living
- Residential Care Homes
- Alzheimer’s/Memory Care Facilities
- Skilled Nursing/Rehab
Our search services are typically FREE to families as our partners pay us a fee when a client moves. We are referral agents (note: we don’t recommend) that refer quality choices based on location, budget, care needs and our intellectual property of knowing about the community. We also provide information about vetted resources in the areas of elder law, support groups and in-home care services. This process saves families time & money and eases their burden which reduces crisis driven mistakes.
Geriatric Care Management
- Advocacy & Guidance to help families
- Families who are caring for older relatives or disabled adults
- We refer in-home care agencies (medical & companion care)
- We refer medical providers, elder law attorneys, financial planners, help paying bills, etc.
- We communicate & provide peace of mind to family members knowing that your loved ones are being cared for