Since 1968, arc Thrift Stores has proudly done our part every day to help make our state the best place to live and work. We are one of Colorado’s largest employers of people with Down syndrome, autism, cerebral palsy, and many other intellectual and developmental disabilities. We strive to be tireless advocates for those in our community that need us most, as well as to the environment.
AND we happen to have the BEST selection and best prices on thrift ANYWHERE! Every day, in every store, you will find treasures and must-haves at unbeatable value!
We are very grateful for your support, and we personally appreciate your generosity.
- Your patronage and support of our stores helps us employ thousands of people from all areas of Colorado, including those with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- As a consumer, your generous donations of all kinds help us “green” our community and the world.
- As the father of a beautiful son with Down syndrome, I am personally thankful that you choose to shop and donate to arc Thrift Stores. Your generosity helps us to provide funding for advocacy and services for people with Down syndrome, autism, cerebral palsy and many other intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Your patronage and support helps the caregivers of those same people in a variety of ways. Many of those caregivers are older adults who been caregivers most of their adult lives.
- We provide a safe place for both older adults and caregivers to buy goods that they need at reasonable prices. Whatever role you play – whether you are an enthusiastic shopper or a generous donor – we truly value your patronage and generosity.
When you shop arc Thrift Stores, our goal is for you to save money and enjoy your experience. Our team takes pride in providing, quality merchandise, priced at the very best value. Our stores are bright, clean and attractive. With exciting sales every week, you will find a great deal every time you shop.
ADVOCACY. INCLUSION. ACCEPTANCE.
For over 50 years arc Thrift Stores has been an integral part of the fabric of Colorado. From the first store on Broadway in Denver that opened in 1968, to the multiple retail locations throughout the state, we pride ourselves on being an organization that lives and breathes its mission. Our mission is to enhance the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities which helps their families and caregivers at the same time.
We are one of the state’s largest employers of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, believing that by providing gainful and enriching employment and educational programming, people with autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, and other intellectual and developmental disabilities will thrive and gain independence.
Our programs touch the lives of thousands of people every year. We celebrate individuality and believe in empowering everyone to be the best they can be.
We believe that when customers choose to shop thrift, they are helping their budgets and also our planet while supporting a local charity. In many ways, arc Thrift Stores is the heart of the community.
The proceeds generated through the sale of gently used clothing and household items at arc Thrift Stores are distributed to Arc, ACL, and Advocacy Denver Chapters in Colorado.
We believe that all people with intellectual and developmental disabilities should have the opportunity to decide how they live, learn, work, and play.