Brothers Redevelopment is a Denver-based nonprofit organization that provides housing and a variety of housing-related services for the region’s low-income, elderly and disabled residents.
AGING IN PLACE
Brothers Redevelopment Inc. (BRI) is empowering Colorado seniors to Age in Place by bundling under one roof all the information they need about services.
Brothers’ Senior Services Coordination ties everything together for older Coloradans. Helpful information is at hand for anyone with a question by calling our statewide helpline,
Colorado Housing Connects, 1-844-926-6632.
BRI’s senior service navigators and coordinators can identify and help secure the wide range of resources, programs and services available.
- Coordinators assist clients with applying for benefits and other services, such as Social Security, Veterans and other federal and state benefits.
- Brothers’ Counseling and Education pros inform on reverse mortgages and all housing-related financial topics. They also can help with other topics, such as living wills, identity-theft protection, powers of attorney, financial planning and budgeting.
- Coordinators can facilitate food assistance, house-cleaning services, yard work, health care, transportation and more.
- Coordinators help seniors develop links with other select community agencies and service providers.
- Brothers’ coordinators can identify and enhance educational and recreational opportunities.
- Coordinators can strengthen seniors’ social networks and civic engagement.