We are a non-profit organization, open to people 50+ in age, meeting the desires and needs of the GI Generation, Silent/Mature Generation, Baby Boomers and now even some Generation Xers. The wide range of ages means we have very diverse programming, ranging from adrenaline-producing “bucket list” trips to the more sedate bridge league groups, and everything in between. People choose to come for activities here at our Center and all over the Denver area in our fleet of buses, make friends for life, get involved in our community, try new things, stay active in sports and exercise, participate in special interest groups, eat often, laugh more and just hang out together. We also provide special services and wellness activities. Our transportation program, utilizing volunteer drivers, provides shuttle rides for seniors throughout Castle Rock and to medical appointments for those unable to drive, often allowing riders to live independently. We invite seniors and/or their family members to come check us out anytime.
Castle Rock Senior Activity Center, Inc
2323 Woodlands Blvd.
- Aging Advocacy/Resources: NonProfit Resources
- Assistive and Medical Technologies: Adaptive Aids & Equipment, Fall Prevention Programs
- Food Access and Delivery: Congregate Meal Services, Food & Nutrition Resources, Government Supported Food Programs, Meal Preparation In Home
- Social and Learning Opportunities: Community Centers, General Aging Resources/Referral, Ongoing Educational Services, Senior Activities, Senior Centers, Senior Focused Publications, Senior Programming
- Transportation and Mobility: Fall Prevention Instruction, Nonprofit Transportation Agencies
- Service Areas: Denver Metro area: Counties of Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, Gilpin, Jefferson