We can help you find a variety of services and information that may be needed in areas of In-Home Care, Healthy Aging, Mobility and Transportation, as well as assisted living and other related services.
- Aging Advocacy/Resources: County Agencies
- Alternative Housing and Home Modification: Assisted Living Facilities, Continuing Care Communities, Housing Advisory and Referral Services, Nursing Homes, Senior Housing
- In-Home Care Services: Caregiving, Companion Services, Skilled Nursing, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists
- Transportation and Mobility: Nonprofit Transportation Agencies, Transportation Options
- Service Areas: Denver Metro area: Counties of Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, Gilpin, Jefferson
While an AARP survey shows that 76% of Americans age 50 and over would like to stay in their homes as they get older, an American Housing Survey report found
Oprah once wrote in her magazine, “I’m grateful for every age I’m blessed to become.” While many people may not like the idea of getting older, there can be a