- Senior Nutrition Program
- The Senior Nutrition Program provides nutritious meals and an opportunity for socialization. Congregate Meals are offered at two meal sites during the week with an evening meal and daytime meals to meet the needs of as many clients as possible.
- Senior and Public Transportation
- Senior and Public Transportation provides a Demand Response Transit service for area residents. Service hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday and for prescheduled special events.
- Home Chores and Homemaker Program
- Home Chore provides services designed to increase the safety of the individual through minor home modification and chore maintenance. Homemaker services provide light housekeeping services for the elderly in their homes when they are not able to do activities of daily living themselves. They receive two hours a week of light housekeeping, laundry, minor cooking, and errands as needed.
- National Family Caregiver Program
- The National Family Caregiver Program provides information, assistance, respite care, and supplemental services to the Caregiver who is taking care of their loved ones at home. We provide a hot home delivered meal for the caregiver to enjoy with their loved one.
- Health Promotion
- The Health Promotion programs provide information, education, and support to its participants to encourage small lifestyle changes to improve quality of life.
- Senior Health Insurance Program
- The Senior Health Insurance Program (SHIP’s) provides Medicare counseling for clients who need information and assistance to understand Medicare. The information covers Medicare A, B, C, D and Medicare supplemental insurance.
- Adult Resources for Care and Help (ARDC)
- ARDC is available to seniors age 60+ and adults 18+ with disabilities who need information about long-term support services or assistance accessing those services.
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
- The Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) provides once a month delivery of a food box to low-income seniors.
- Outreach Services
- Outreach Services includes a monthly newsletter that contains nutritional education, menu, and dietary analysis for the senior nutrition meal program. It also includes articles that inform and encourage participation in the senior programs offered at the Senior Center.
The Dolores County Veterans Service Office is here to counsel and assist all military veterans and/or their dependents in providing information on their entitlement to Veterans Affairs (VA) benefits and prepares and submits benefit claims to the appropriate agency.