SCCOG AAA is responsible for planning, coordinating, and delivering services that support our region’s older residents, their families, and caregivers by:
- Promoting independence and dignity
- Serving elders with the greatest need
- Providing easy access to our services
- Providing opportunities for seniors to make a difference in their communities
- Providing consumer education and advocating for quality services
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR AAA SERVICES?
- Age 60 and over
- Registered in our program
- Completed and updated AAA assessment
WHAT ARE OUR AAA SERVICES?
- Nutrition Services (congregate & homebound)
- Transportation (around town & Pueblo)
- Home care (short term/transition)
- Material Aid (vision, dental, or hearing aids)
- Visually impaired services
- Legal Aid
- Health Promotion/Screening
- Elder Abuse Awareness
HOW ARE AAA SERVICES FUNDED?
- Federal Funds (Older Americans Act of 1965 – OAA)
- State Funds
- CSBG (Community Services Block Grant)
- Program Income/Donations (Consumer Contributions)