At Nurse Next Door Denver, caring is our specialty. We know how important a decision it is to find the right partner to provide care for a family member, loved one, or yourself, and we approach every conversation through the lens of earning the right to provide care for those in need. Our process begins with a complementary 90-minute Caring Consult, and out of that comes a customized Care Plan designed to specifically address all areas of care needed.
Services Provided: Personal Care/Support (includes showers/baths, toileting, dressing, basic hygiene, transfers, etc.), Incontinence Care/Support, Companionship, Medication Reminders, Homemaking, Meal Prep/Cooking, and Transportation.
Areas of Expertise:
- Clients who need full/partial assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Dementia / Alzheimer’s
- Parkinson’s and other neurological conditions affecting movement and mobility
- Clients going through or recovering from Cancer treatment
- Bipolar Disorder / Depression / Social Isolation
- Post-Surgery Recovery & Support
- Clients who are bed-bound
- Congestive Heart Failure
- 24/7 Care
We also pride ourselves in serving as a no-obligation informational resource for you to contact in the event you have any questions at all about how to most effectively navigate the care continuum. We look forward to speaking with you about how we can serve you and your family/loved one!