I live in a single family residence and I am comfortable in this property

It is wonderful when everything comes together in retirement and you are comfortable in your housing and lifestyle. In case needs change please explore these resources:

Area Agency on Aging (AAA)
An Area Agency on Aging (AAA) is a public nonprofit agency designated by a state to address the needs and concerns of all older persons at the regional and local levels. AAAs are primarily responsible for a geographic area, also known as a planning and service area (PSA), that is either a city, a single county, or a multi-county district. AAAs coordinate and offer services that help older adults remain in their homes, if that is their preference, aided by services such as home-delivered meals, homemaker assistance, and whatever else it may take to make independent living a viable option.
Find your local AAA by visiting their website or calling 1-800-677-1116.
Website: https://eldercare.acl.gov/Public/Index.aspx

2-1-1 Colorado
2-1-1 is a confidential and multilingual service connecting people to vital resources across the state. No matter where you live in Colorado, you can find information about resources in your local community. Dial 2-1-1 from your phone or visit their website.
Website: https://www.211colorado.org/


Here are other services that you may need in the future

Contact your local Area Agency on Aging or call 2-1-1 to get information on:

  • Aging and Disability
  • Basic Needs and Financial
  • Childcare and Education
  • Computer Training
  • COVID-19
  • Crisis and Emergency
  • Food Resources
  • Help with Utility Bills if you are struggling
  • Legal Services
  • Meals on Wheels
  • Mental Health Services
  • Recreation Centers with services for older adults
  • Snow removal from sidewalks
  • Tax Assistance
  • Transportation Services


Sponsored Links

In this area we could have sponsored links and small banner ads that we sell and these ads would be relevant to the topic of housing.