Becoming a Participating Provider
Why Is AgeWise Colorado a Great Market Awareness Opportunity for You?
Many organizations in the aging market struggle to get the word out about their products and services, even when their offerings are free and would improve health and living conditions for older adults. At the same time, seniors and their families often struggle to find the products and services they need in a timely manner to help them as they age in place.
AgeWise Colorado is designed to change this paradigm by creating a comprehensive, easy-to-use, and free to the consumer website specifically to help Coloradans find the information and assistance they need for themselves or a loved one.
Join us in creating better lives for aging Coloradans
It’s easy! You may contact us for more information or just get rolling by clicking on the red button on the home page “join our directory” and then “get started”. Please read on and you will find a set of Questions and Answers which provide more detail—including the “cost question”.
AgeWise Colorado: A Careful Curator of the Best Available Resources for Older Coloradans and Their Families
It’s a matter of trust. AgeWise Colorado has a stringent vetting process that organizations interested in becoming a Participating Provider must pass—allowing only the most trusted organizations and businesses to become one of our listed Service Providers.
The process varies depending on the size and type of organization. Some require background checks. Typically, we check Secretary of State, various licensing agencies, Better Business Bureau, and others. Because of this, becoming a Participating Provider of AgeWise Colorado tells our visitors that you are a trusted resource that sets you apart from your competition. Each Participating Provider organization will receive an AgeWise Colorado Participating Provider Badge to place on their website.
Experienced Leadership. Trusted Destination
AgeWise Colorado is directed by outstanding leaders in the aging sector who have deep insights based on years of experience in working in the longevity space. Our goal is to make AgeWise Colorado a trusted destination for Coloradans looking for resources for older adults who want to stay in their homes, and beyond.
Questions and Answers for Participating Providers
Click here to get started.
All of our Participating Providers go through an extensive vetting process. In addition:
- We are solely focused on providers offering services and products in Colorado.
- We’ve incorporated lots of great information on our site to educate visitors on how best to meet their or their loved one’s needs. We then provide solutions to those needs by offering up vetted organizations.
- We’re a non-profit overseen by people with a great depth of experience in understanding the issues of aging, including healthcare, financial management, and in-home care
- We are solely focused on older adults in Colorado who want to age in place.
- We’ve streamlined the process of directly connecting older adults or those looking to help an older loved one to the resources Participating Provider organizations offer.
When clients look for a product or service, it’s not enough to get a list of companies that provide them. Visitors need to learn more about the products and services and how they will be of help to them or their loved ones.
To accomplish this, we host virtual educational events—and will offer live events at various locations around Colorado that focus on the many topics related to aging
More exposure of each Provider to a wide audience of potential clients/customers and influencers, and which includes other service providers. The services you provide are important; more people need to know about them. We provide that, along with the search capability on our site to easily find what one seeks.
Without us, the typical process is a google search on whatever information or resources one is looking for. This produces overwhelming and often confusing results. And as we all know, the page one results are typically those who have paid for that placement. So—is it not quicker/better to “AgeWise” rather than “Google”?
AgeWise is also an employee benefit, in particular for the sandwich generation ages 40-60. We help remove some of the stress, worry, and frustration that too often accompany the search for information and resources when that call comes from an aging parent or other aging relative to the adult child seeking help. It also saves that adult child a huge amount of time and we all know time is money in any organization.
- Exclusive Marketing Opportunities:
- Visibility of your business profile to hundreds of thousands of Coloradans each year.
- Participate in exclusive networking events with other listed service providers—a terrific way to inform others and to learn from them.
- Submit informational articles for posting on our site
- Participate in our series of educational webinars
- Place a short, featured video on our home page for a limited time. This short video is also retained in each Provider profile for easy viewing.
- Post selected events on our home page
Behind the scenes, our board has invaluable connections to a broad and deep network of movers and shakers in the “aging space” in Colorado. This includes people in state government.
Joining us shows your support for helping us build this valuable public service for the people of Colorado.
We may accept a limited number of clickable banner ads for placement in our newsletter, in specific articles, and on certain pages on our website.
For more information or to buy and ad, see our Advertising and Sponsorship page.
No. We do ask that you make—but we don’t require—a calendar year contribution. It’s a great way of showing your support of our goal to be THE hub for reliable, useful, information, education, and vetted resources for all Coloradans: be they current or future Caregivers of older adults or the older adults themselves.
Coloradans have told us countless times that AgeWise Colorado is a badly needed service to the people of Colorado. Your financial support ensures that service remains viable and available.
Following are the suggested (not required) Participating Provider contributions for the calendar year. Have a service people need to know about and not able to make a donation right now? That alone will not stop the process.
FOR-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS ONLY:
- Fewer than 5 Employees: $199 (or $17/Mo.)
- 6-50 Employees: $395.00 (or $33/Mo.)
- 51-100 Employees: $995 (or $83/Mo.)
- Over 100 Employees: $1995 (or $166/Mo.)
NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS ONLY:
- $199 (or $17/Mo.)
Yes, we are always willing to discuss sponsorships. We do expect sponsors to also be Participating Providers and are always willing to work with potential sponsors on the financial aspects of sponsorships. The added benefits (in addition to those above) of being a sponsor, and depending on the level of sponsorship, may include:
- Logo on our home page under the heading “Our Sponsors Include”:
- Logo on selected AgeWise webinars
- Ability to speak briefly about your organization on selected webinars
- Short video on our home page for a full 7 days
- Priority posting of one upcoming event on our home page
Contact us for sponsorship details.
Talk to us, please. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Vetting Process
We do a thorough background check on the organizations who apply for a Participating Provider with AgeWise Colorado. In addition to verifying its good standing and reputation through various channels, we seek out organizations with integrity, are adept at working with older populations, and value customer safety and privacy.
Once an organization becomes a Participating Provider, many will have an annual check-up to ensure they continue to meet our rigorous standards.