Rolfing Introductory Special
- save on your self-care
- re-establish balance and alignment
- improve your breathing
- do the activities you love without pain
- rehabilitate old or new injuries, surgeries, and postpartum
- relieve stress that can aggravate your challenging patterns this season
- set yourself up for a fruitful, active, healthy new year!
- $400 for a three-session tune-up
- The first session to be scheduled before December 23 and the last session before January 31; this means 1-2 weeks between sessions for best results. (If you have a travel schedule that will make this difficult, let’s discuss.)
What Is Rolfing?
Rolfing® Structural Integration is a profound system of hands-on therapy and movement education that has helped people from all walks of life safely find balance, reduce chronic pain, and move with ease for over 45 years.
Rolfing unlocks tight holding patterns in the body that originated in coping with injury or stress but may now be disrupting balanced movement. Through a logical series of manual bodywork sessions that include movement education, Rolfing empowers clients to rediscover their natural alignment, energy and vitality.
Who Can Benefit from Rolfing®?
Anyone, young or old, who wishes to improve their posture, breathing, balance, and range of motion
Those suffering from chronic pain
Athletes, dancers, and martial artists seeking optimal performance
Women and men coping with life transitions
Seniors interested in better balance and more ease of movement
People recovering from surgeries or injuries and “haven’t been the same since”
Women preparing for or recovering from pregnancy
Victims of trauma, which is often held in the body
Anyone seeking to feel at home again in their bodies and find joy in movement